Union Hospital's Inpatient Rehabilitation Center Achieves Positive Results Faster
The Inpatient Rehabilitation Center at Union Hospital achieves positive results faster, returning patients to their normal lives sooner than they would experience in an off-site rehab facility.
Outcomes that Exceed National Averages
Over 85% of our patients return to their homes after their rehabilitation stay with us – well above the national average of 70%. This is a direct result of our commitment to better patient outcomes in a physician-monitored program of around-the-clock nursing and accelerated therapy.
Daily Patient Goals
Our objective is to get our patients home and restore their daily routines.
To accomplish this, we have established the following goals:
- Strengthening and Endurance
- Improving Balance and Mobility
- Personal Grooming and Dressing Daily
- Individual and Group Leisure Activities
- Eating and Socializing in Group Settings
- Participation in an Individualized Therapy Program