Union Hospital's Maternity Care Center Provides a Warm, Family-Centric Environment
The Maternity Center at Union Hospital is designed for the needs of mothers and their babies with a warm, family-centered environment. From prenatal education to the time the new family goes home, the staff of the Union Hospital Maternity Center is committed to making childbirth a rewarding experience for you and your family.
The Union Hospital Maternity Center has evolved with each generation, reflecting the technology and trends of the day. You can depend on us for:
- Board Certified physicians to deliver and care for your new baby
- Knowledge and experience to manage routine and high-risk pregnancies
- Friendly, caring staff who make you feel at home
- Family support through Childbirth Education, Lactation Consultation and Orientation Tours
- Planned growth of facilities and services includes additional private patient rooms, a second nursing station and expansion of LDR suites.